Comvest Special Opportunities
Comvest Special Opportunities is a structured capital investment platform that provides custom structured debt and non-control equity capital solutions to sponsored and non-sponsored companies in the middle market.
Comvest Special Opportunities draws on the investment and business development acumen of Comvest professionals firmwide. Together they bring nuanced knowledge of all parts of the capital structure along with specialized underwriting and industry expertise, access to Comvest’s versatile operating resources, and decades of experience working with companies in many types of non-control situations.
Comvest tailors our investments to achieve the strategic objectives of the companies we serve. We strive to quickly execute complex transactions that typically involve a variety of unique growth and operational situations.
- Tailored to Each Situation
- Senior or Junior Debt
- Second Lien & Unsecured Debt
- Preferred / Structured Equity
- Bridge / Facilitation Capital
- Flexibility on Cash Vs Payment-In-Kind (PIK)
- HQ in North America
- Sponsored and non-sponsored
- Enterprise value between $50 million and $500 million
- Business & Technology Services
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services & Specialty Finance
- $15 million to $100+ million per transaction
- Growth Capital, including M&A
- Deleveraging / Debt Recapitalization
- Dividend / Shareholder Buyout
- Stressed and Distressed Credit
- Forward Flow Asset Purchases
- Liquidity Solutions / Rescue Financings
- Private Investments in Public Entities (PIPEs)